Client: Città di Torino settore Edifici per la Cultura
Preservative restoration and plant engineering adaptation of the room of the senate and the exhibition halls of the second floor of Palazzo Madama in Turin.
The work – both construction and plant engineering - consisted in carrying out all the works and supplies necessary for renovation with the static reinforcing and plant engineering adaption of the room of the senate and the exhibition halls of the second floor of Palazzo Madama, located in Piazza Castello, premises of the Town Museum of Ancient Art.
Below is a detailed list of the interventions carried out:
- renovation of the room of the Senate and reinforcement of the vaults below; plant engineering channelling;
- reinforcement of the wooden support structure in the vault of the room of the Senate;
- realisation of the new climate control system;
- realisation of new ordinary and special electrical systems;
- realisation of a new illumination system;
- realisation of a new central supervision system for the entire building which controls the fire alarm systems, of sound diffusion, anti-intrusion and CCTV of all the environments of the Building, using low environmental-impact components in all the exhibition and museum areas.
Surface mq 4095