Client: Città di Torino sett. Edilizia Scolastica
The C.so Bramante 64 building on the Via Menabrea and Via Giotto side is home to a playschool, a nursery school, a day centre for young disabled people and a meeting centre for the elderly. Founded in 1890 as the Regina Margherita Paediatrics Hospital, it continued in that role until 1966 with the transferral of the new hospital in C.so Polonia.
The building is protected by the Superintendency.
Extensive renovations were carried out on the interior, the façade, the renovation of all period wooden fittings and the realisation of new security stairwells.
The installation of a glass elevator in the main stairwell and the construction of a new metal security stairway with stone steps in the tower are particularly noteworthy.
Some REI glass windows of 50 square metres were installed to protect the security staircase.
Particular attention was focused on the finishings of the new nursery rooms with the supply and laying of PVC flooring.
External scaffolding area 2,300 square metres.